Consejos al comprar o vender su casa
Consejos Para Vender Casa:
- Contrate al agente correcto. Busque a una persona con experiencia en el mercado del área donde vives.
- Escoja el precio adecuado. El escoger un precio que esté a favor del mercado actual o solamente un poco más arriba de el mercado actual te dará oportunidad de negociar el mejor precio para su casa. Si escoge un precio demasiado alto pueda que pierda comprador para su casa. Al contrario, poner su casa a un precio menos de lo que sugiere el mercado sube el nivel de urgencia. Hable con su agente de bienes y raíces para explorar todas sus opciones.
- La primera impresión de su casa es lo que un comprador va a recordar. Esta impresión puede ser el empiezo de un gran éxito o un gran fracaso. Para garantizar una impresión exitosa, empiece a guardar artículos personales y objetos chicos y asegúrese que toda la casa este limpia, con luz, y siempre huela agradable.
- Mantenga su casa lista para visitantes todos los días
- Hable con su agente de bienes y raíces sobre renovaciones para su casa que puedan aumentar el valor del hogar. Usualmente las áreas más renovadas de una casa es la cocina y el baño.
Consejos Al Comprar Casa:
- Visite la casa que le gustó a diferentes horas del día. Esto ayudará a darle una idea conforme al tráfico del área, que tan alumbrada esta la calle de noche, y que tanto ruido se escucha a diferentes horas del día.
- Revise toda la propiedad para asegurarse que el hogar tendrá suficiente espacio para sus cosas.
- Asegúrese de inspeccionar la propiedad completamente y platique con su agente de bienes y raíces sobre cualquier señal de alarma que pueda causarle problema en el futuro. Especialmente ponga atención si se llega a enterar de problemas con moho, pintura con plomo, los cimientos de la casa o problemas con animales en la casa como termitas.
Aquí encontrarán enlaces a prestadores hipotecarios basados en Yuma, AZ.
Platique con su agente de bienes y raíces para encontrar el mejor prestamista para usted.
Nova Home Loans
Academy Mortgage Yuma
Spanish Speaking Agents at Long Realty Yuma
Clarissa Tapia, Branch Manager
Clarissa Tapia is a graduate in Journalism and Mass Communication from the Walter Cronkite School at ASU. Clarissa joins Long Realty Yuma as a Realtor, Social Media Manager and Branch Manager for the Yuma Office. Clarissa is passionate about helping people find their perfect home and enjoys building relationships with her clients along the way. Clarissa is fluent in Spanish and English and has knowledge in American Sign Language. In her downtime, she enjoys traveling, spending time with her family, staying fit and playing with her dog BonBon.
Veronica Zavala , Branch Manager - San Luis
Veronica is an accomplished, driven and versatile Real Estate Sales Professional providing real estate services to customers in Yuma County since 2007. She joins Long Realty as a Branch Manager for the company’s San Luis, AZ Branch Office. Veronica brings 15 years of new construction experience to the company including knowledge as a project manager for new developments. Veronica is a dynamic member of the San Luis, AZ community; she is a member of the City of San Luis Planning and Zoning Committee and actively participates in the local church youth group Arcoiris. Veronica is a proud mom of three daughters, two of which attend Arizona State University. On her off time, Veronica enjoys yoga, exercising and reading.
Lupita has over 8 years experience working in Real Estate all over Yuma County. She has extensive experience with residential re-sale, property management and new construction homes. Lupita has lived in Yuma all her life and loves to travel every chance she gets. Lupita's weekends are busy representing the company as the Model Home Agent for Mesquite II in Mesa Del Sol. If you need a realtor on the weekend, Lupita is the Agent to call.
Maria Elena Tapia
Maria was born in Mexico and moved to Yuma with her family when she was eight. After graduating from ASU, she returned to Yuma to be close to her family. She is fluent in both Spanish and English, and has worked for more than 25 years providing customer service and qualifying families with rental assistance through the Housing Authority of the City of Yuma. Maria enjoys reading and walking at Smucker Park.
Harold is a Los Angeles, CA native hoping to make an impact in the real estate world by catering to current and future investors, first time homeowners and any person with a real estate need. Having been in real estate as an investor for more than a decade, Harold hopes to take his knowledge and help people see the potential in this kind of business as well as honing the skills of current investors in the area. Harold is the proud owner of 8 properties all over the United States. Outside of work, Harold enjoys traveling and has had the opportunity to visit 20 countries in his lifetime.
Leticia is bilingual and has have 6 years of real estate experience including relocating Military and Border Patrol families. She enjoys working with people and satisfying their buying and selling needs. On her off time, Leticia enjoys time with her husband, kids and grand babies.
Joanna Cardenas Gonzalez is a part-time realtor, artist and full time teacher. After graduating from the University of Arizona, she came back to Yuma in order to contribute to her hometown’s growth. She is an active member and Vice President of the Yuma Art Educator’s Association, an organization that promotes and advocates for the arts in our community. Although Joanna loves teaching, she wanted to challenge herself and pursued a second career as a real estate agent. Now, armed with a passion for her hometown, and a brokerage eager to help her succeed, Joanna is ready to reach her ultimate goal: Welcome new members to the Yuma community by helping them find their dream home; all while sharing this town’s rich culture. When Joanna is not teaching or assisting her clients, you will find her creating artwork, traveling or enjoying a music festival.